Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Hostess Chocolate Chip Muffin

This morning I was feeling a little saucy so I decided to run next door to the gas station to see what junk I could have for breakfast.  I was just commenting on how good I feel in my own skin so why not sabotage that with unhealthy snacks!  I was doing pretty good, I had a water and a kind bar in my hand when I passed by the hostess rack.  I quickly put back the kind bar and made my way over.

First of all, no chocolate cupcakes?  What the hell kind of a gas station has every other hostess product and no chocolate cupcakes?  That's just blasphemy!  Anyway, I bend down to see what is on the lower shelves and I see muffins!  WOO muffins...I didn't know they had muffins!.  So I pick up one that says NEW in big blue letters because...well...you know.  The flavor...chocolate chip.

Satisfied with my purchases I head back to the office and quickly open the package.  I cut it like a cake, because the thing is huge, and eagerly shove the first piece in my mouth.  Eh... Next piece... Eh.... Third try... Nope, I don't like it.  **Side note...now that I'm writing this it is dawning on me that I now remember they do have those little muffins in a bag and I don't like those much either.***  These don't taste like muffins to me.  These taste like a denser Twinkies with chocolate chips shoved on it.  VERY disappointed and so not worth the 600 calories.  Yeah, 600 calories if you eat the whole thing, which I didn't.  Next time I'll just stick to my kind bar.  :(

Final score * One star out of pity.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment