Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Just a little introduction...  My name is Tammy and I'm addicted to flavor.  Limited time only flavor that is!  I don't know what it is about them but oreos, chips, cookies, seasonal flavors, etc. I HAVE.TO.HAVE.THEM!  Luckily I have a few select friends who share my craziness for trying the lastest and greatest (or more often than not, nasty) or at least the allow me to carry on like a fool about it.  So, I decided to start a blog simply to keep my mind busy instead of being on the time suck called Facebook and because we've tried so many we are starting to forget which ones we've tried and liked or disliked.  I will go back to the ghosts of flavors past as well to make some posts until the new ones come out.  Feel free to visit my other blogs...Anxiously Living Life and Run Crazy Purple.  Both have been neglected but I do get on there from time to time to spill my guts.  I'm off to Dallas tomorrow until Saturday so expect the first real post sometime next week!

~Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment